Sewing is the process of stitching some cloths or fabrics to make a new thing like dress. In my point of view the sewing process will never get dead because we need sewing to make any dress, bags, pillow covers and etc. sometimes the sewing machine may get died but the sewing will never die. The sewing process is very helpful for you to make a wonderful dress and this process was done by the usage of sewing machine, threads and fabrics. If you want to perform sewing process, first you have to buy best sewing machine, best threads and best cloths. Why you want to buy best things and why you have to take special concentration for selecting the best things, the reason is those things are performing most important role in sewing so you have to take special care.
What is the best sewing machine?
Machine is a most important thing for sewing because the sewing machine can easily and perfectly do your sewing work. This machine will give the beautiful dress to you so it should be in good condition and easy to maintain. Before buying your sewing machine just search the details about sewing machine on the internet. There are more no of best sewing machine available in this world so select the best one from that list and only few of the best machine names are given below,
- Singer 9960 sewing machine
- Brother PC420PRW computerized sewing machine
- Janome HD3000 Heavy – Duty sewing machine
- Michley LSS-505 Lil sews and sews multi-purpose sewing machine and etc.
By using this machine you can do your sewing process without doing difficult job.
Tips for Selecting Threads:
The cottons are mostly used in an embroidering process which is performed on the dresses and it gives the natural beautiful look for your dresses. There are multiple types of cotton threads available in this world such as,
- Mercerized Cotton Thread
- Glazed Cotton Thread
- Gassed Cotton Thread
- Cotton-Wrapped Polyester Thread.
For selecting good threads just follow the below steps,
- You can select the thread according to yours fabric type because heavy weight fabric need different type of thread compared to light weight cotton fabric.
- Choosing the threads based on your stitching type because you have already got some idea to make these types of stitches.
- You should consider the machine type before buying sewing threads because some machines only support specific type of cottons.
How to sew?
Some peoples are don’t know how to sewing, if you want to sew just do the following steps.
- First you have to know about basic sewing tools like needles, scissors, pincushion & pins, measuring taps, fabrics, thread and bobbins.
- Threading the needle and there are two ways to do this such as one thread or doubled thread.
- Next running basic stitches.
- Then try to do backstitches.
- After that learn slip stitching it is little complicated but it is best option to learn sew.
- Next try decorative stitches on the cloth.